Saturday, November 1, 2008

Waterfront Park

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today was a super fun day. Mommy, Daddy and I went to Waterfront Park to swing, but when we got there, the playground was closed! It was okay though, because we got to go down to the water and play!
















I really liked the community chalk there, so I drew this! Just kiddin. I did like to make lines though and thought the chalk tasted funny on my fingers.












































After we got done at the park, we went to McDonalds! Mommy doesnt like to eat there, but doesn't mind if me and Daddy do. Afterwards, I got to play on the playground!




1 comments:

Shelly said...

Sadie, your so pretty!

Deb-Miss you tons girl!

Brian-I hardly recognize you with tame, longer hair! :) Looks good on you man-and hey, we miss you too!

The Number of People at My Party