Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Smart

Monday, November 17, 2008
After Mommy picked me up from school today, this is what happened in the car:

Me: "Cup?"

Mommy: "Sadie, Mommy doesn't have your cup. You can have it when we get home."

Mommy starts to drive home.

Me: "Baby?"

Mommy: "Yes, you are the baby."

I start to get fussy because I am thirsty.

Mommy gives me a water bottle to play with. I like to shake it up.

I flip over the water bottle and start to bite on the bottom.

Me: Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

Mommy: "Sadie, there is no way that you bit a hole in that bottle. You're silly.

Me: I laugh at Mommy. Slurp. Slurp. Slurp.

Mommy drives us home. She comes to get me out of the car. My whole jacket is wet. I DID bite a whole in the water bottle. I'm smart. I wasn't thirsty anymore.

1 comments:

Trevor said...

veeery resourceful!

The Number of People at My Party