Saturday, November 22, 2008

13 months old

Saturday, November 22, 2008
I am 13 months old today. I don't feel so good. Last week, I had to go to the doc because I had an ear infection. This week, on the last day of my antibiotics, I started to run a fever again. I went back to the doc and I have an infection in my throat. I am super moody and tired. The good news: I have been a serious cuddle bug. Mommy is loving it. Yesterday, my school called Mommy to come and get me. I got to go up to her work for a few minutes. It was super fun because I got to eat McDonalds and play with Mommy's work friends.

Things I like to do as a 13 month old:
  • I am finally cruising
  • Looking in the mirror and saying "baby"?
  • Getting Daddy when he is pretending to sleep.
  • My favorite food is still bananas. And anything on Mommy's plate.

0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party