Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy Weekend

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I had a busy weekend. Here are all the places we went. The Dollar Tree. Deals. Marshalls. Light up Lyndon. Walgreens. Dee Dee's for Thanksgiving. Wal-Mart. Ashley Furniture Store. Target. Hobby Lobby. Red Lobster. Light Up Louisville. Bob Evans. Old Time Pottery. Hobby Lobby. Ashley Furniture Store. Value City Furniture. WalMart. TJ Maxx. Wal-Mart. I even got a 2-3 hour nap each day too! I love to be out, so Mommy and Daddy thought I would have fun shopping. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year.



I like jingle bells!



Daddy bought Mommy this pillow. It is super comfy. I like to get on Mommy and Daddy's bed and snuggle with it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the other one in my reader, not this one. I got it now! I scrolled back a few pages, too. #1 Sadie is so precious. #2 You look BEAUTIFUL in the pictures with Sadie in her Ladie Bug costume! Have a good week! Sushi with you guys was fun! Thanks :) maren

The Number of People at My Party