Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ouch!

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Today I had my two month check up with Dr. Buttleman. I already weigh 12 lbs and 3 oz and am 23.5 inches long! Mommy has been telling me what a big girl I am and how her arms hurt from lifting my car seat.

I got 4 shots today in my legs. The nurse was really nice and snuggled me at first, but when she gave me the shots, I couldn't help but cry and make my face turn really red. In the end, I think the shots bothered mommy more than they bothered me. They also gave me a vaccine that tasted really yummy. I didn't even spit any out like I did when mommy gave me tylenol a few minutes earlier. The medicine from the nurse tasted a lot better!

I don't go back for 2 months, but the doctor said I can start on rice cereal in two and half weeks. I think mommy is more excited about this than I am. She said I will look like such a big girl when I can sit in my high chair or bumbo seat!

0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party