Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007
It has been a very busy two days! Yesterday was Christmas Eve, so mommy got up and made blackberry shortcakes for breakfast! We all sat at the table and ate. I thought my bottle was extra yummy.

Last night, we went to the church where Pop's works for a Christmas Eve service. There were a lot of people there that wanted to meet me and said that they had prayed for me when I was in the special hospital.

Today was Christmas, so we got up and had breakfast together again. This time, mommy made blackberry and banana shortcakes! Me, mom, and dad hung around the house all day and then went to Aunt Amy's house to open presents and have dinner.

I was so excited about Christmas, that I did not want to take a nap at Aunt Amy's. I was really sleepy!



This present is going to help keep my bottom dry!



Mommy calls this present "Daddy Propaganda".

0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party