Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hurray for the Neonatologist!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Today, I had my follow up appointment with the Neonatologist from the special hospital where they made me all better.

I am such a big girl - I now weigh 11 pounds and am 23 inches long! I am in the 75th precentile for weight and the 95th precentile for height! Mommy said I may have not inherited the short gene after all.

The doctor did say that I have a small case of "flat head", which isn't a problem. Mom and Dad just have to work with me to lay on the other side of my head. Let me tell you, I haven't enjoyed it much tonight! I like to do things my way!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Wow Sadie! You are much much younger than me....I am 19 months...and you weigh half as much as me! We're thinking I might finally be 20 pounds now. Good job packing pounds...it's a good thing!

The Number of People at My Party