Monday, December 3, 2007

1-0

Monday, December 3, 2007


I am realllly tired today. I got a cold a few weeks ago and the pediatrician told mom and dad to let me sleep in my bouncy chair so my head would be elevated and my congestion wouldn't be so bad. Mom and dad were so excited about how well it worked...until they tried to put me in my crib without the bouncy seat. I cried for most of the night until about 4am, when mom finally decided that I needed some sleep and gave in. I was so happy to be back in the seat that I immediately stopped crying and slept soundly until it was time to eat this morning. I heard mom say that I can't sleep in my seat for much longer and that I need to sleep on my crib mattress. I am not sure how I feel about that now, but I am sure I will get used to it!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Sadie girl, you pack up your bouncy seat and head on over to Auntie Shell's house and you can sleep in it as long as you want! Love you kiddo and can't wait to meet you in person! Hug your mommy and daddy for us!!

The Number of People at My Party