Sunday, March 11, 2007

On bedrest...

Sunday, March 11, 2007
So this is my second day of bedrest...I have been watching a lot of television and our friends Brad and Cassie came over last night with Tim to play games and relieve some of my boredom. What I thought was going to be a long day turned out to be a pretty fun one! Plus, my friend Becky came over to keep me company and brought a pig for the baby! It is really cute and I ended up falling asleep and using it as my pillow. Apparently, Brian and Becky were laughing at me while I was asleep!

To make a long story short as to why I am on house arrest, I am having some weird pains on both sides of my abdomen that started on Friday afternoon. I tried to call my doctor, but they close at 2pm on Fridays. Then, I tried to go to urgent care so that I could at least talk to someone. They treated me like I had leprecy and wouldn't see me. Of course, I got so frustrated and Brian and I decided to go to the ER. We were there for 4 hours and the doc gave me an ultrasound and said that everything actually looked great. I got to see the baby and it looked like a little sac with a dot floating around in it. He said my lining looked good and that I should stay off my feet until Tuesday. I haven't had any bleeding, so I am trying to stay optimistic.

Tomorrow, I go back to the doctor to check my hormone levels and to make sure that they are rising. I have been praying a lot and hope that God is going to bless us with a healthy baby.

To top things off, I bit into a taco last night and swallowed the cap off my front tooth without even realizing it.

I guess when it rains it pours...

0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party