Saturday, March 3, 2007

First doctor's appointment

Saturday, March 3, 2007
My first doctor's appt is on March 22nd! It is going to be a long two and half weeks until then!

I have been exhausted the last few days, on top of not sleeping well due to excitment. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good and went to a couple to baby stores today. We went to this new store called Cravings and I saw this really cute polka dotted dress. But guess what? It was $250!!! What pregnant woman could afford that!?!

Last night, Brian and I babysat Ethan from church, who is 7 months old. It was a blast! I got to feed him a bottle and change a few diapers (Brian watched the diaper changing part:) ). I had to leave to help another non-profit set up for their fundraiser, so Brian got some alone baby time and said that he really had fun. Brian has a natural way with babies and they all seem to love him.

1 comments:

shack said...

Ha! Thanks to your blog I don't have to waste my time checking out "cravings". I was curious but never have the energy to lug baby ivy there. $250 FOR A DRESS YOU CAN ONLY WEAR FOR -9 MONTHS! GET REAL! -Holly

The Number of People at My Party