Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Helllllo Morning Sickness!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Okay it is more like midday and night sickness. I was just bragging on Sunday that I thought I might be spared! I was feeling pretty sick yesterday afternoon and I had to leave the table at lunch today because I thought I was going to be ill. Nothing sounds good to eat. I tried to eat tacos at lunch (but they were making me sick), so I had half of a grilled cheese sandwich. At dinner I tried to eat chinese, but instead had a cinnamon raisin bagel, which was delicious! As long as I don't think that my brother used to tell me it was bugs instead of raisins in raisin bread:). He used to tell me that so that he could eat my bread, but since it is the only thing I want right now he would have a hard time prying it out of my hands!

I went and bought my first maternity clothes today, which was really fun. My friend Holly told me about great deals at Kohls and I got pants for work and a pretty black shirt. Holly also let me borrow some of her maternity pants. Thanks Holly! I have been using the Bella Band for about two weeks now because I can't comfortably button my pants!

I am having so much fun right now and don't mind being sick! I feel blessed that I get to enjoy everything about pregnancy!

0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party