Saturday, January 24, 2009

15 Month Check Up

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today, I went to the doc for my 15 month check up. Even though I just finished my THIRD round of antibiotics, both of my ears are still infected. I go to the ear, nose and throat doc on Monday to talk about getting my tubes. Please pray that they can fit me in really soon! My doc says that it probably feels like my head is in a fish bowl and that I can't find my balance!

Some good things to note are:
I weigh 26 lbs 13 oz
1 am 32 inches long
I can point to most of my body parts
I am saying plenty of words
I am learning to be an individual

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadie Bug,
We are praying for you and your ears.. just so you know, Zane got those three times and he did just fine with them... If you need any comfort or advice, feel free to give him a call. Let us know what you find out!

The Number of People at My Party