Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Birthday

Sunday, October 12, 2008


In case you haven't heard the news from me, my mom or dad, my birthday is really soon! I am even having a party next Saturday! One thing that I really want for my birthday is a letter from YOU! If you read about my crazy life, have ever commented on it or are a family member, I really want a note from you for my birthday. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something for me to read when I am a big girl. You can send letters/notes to my mommy at icanburger@yahoo.com or comment on this post. I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comments:

Savanna Hope said...

Hi Sadie! My birthday is just a few days before yours is! I hope that you have a super fun birthday party! My mommy and your mommy became friends before either of us were even in their tummies, and even though we've never met face-to-face, my whole family loves you very much, and reads your blog all the time! I hope the next year of your life is as great as the first!
Love,
Savanna (and Tonya and BJ)

The Number of People at My Party