Sunday, October 5, 2008

Huber's

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Last Friday, I got to leave school early and go to Huber's Orchard! We had lunch with Mommy's work and then got to go have lots of fun!




This is my new friend Jamie. Isn't she sweet?





Mommy, Daddy and I got to feed the goats! I really didn't like it when they licked my fingers and I kept trying to eat their yum yums!





This was the corn maze. I really like the way the shucks felt and kept rubbing them on my face.




Mommy let me pick my own pumpkin! I found this perfect, round pumpkin. Mommy says I can decorate it soon!

1 comments:

ready to p0p said...

I love the picture of Brian and Sadie coming out of the corn maze. Sadie looks like she is looking beyond the camera as if to say, "hey-what's over there?"

The Number of People at My Party