Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sadie now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. Her eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And I can certainly feel her move. Brian gets his "Sadie Time" everyday and gets to feel her move and talk to her.

I have been feeling better, but I am told to relax and enjoy it while I can — the third trimester will bring some mild discomfort from carrying a baby who is nearly full-term. I have noticed that I have spider veins on my thighs and stomach, but no stretch marks on my actual belly yet. I do have them on my hips though, but I have always had them there. Round Ligament pain still comes and goes, but it is not as persistent as it was. They have been replaced by back pain (which the doc said can also be round ligament pain) and the pregnancy waddle. The books I am reading say I will probably get a lot bigger next month and I am worried I am going to go into the Guiness Book of World Records for being the widest 5'2 woman in history. I got my first fat joke the other day when someone asked if I was carrying twins. I looked at the man and told him the doc keeps checking, but only sees one!

0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party