Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Monday, July 7, 2008

This 4th of July I didn't shoot off any fireworks. Since I go to bed at 7:30, it was not even dark yet. So we invited our friends Brian, Steve, Sam, Abby, and Joanna over for a barbeque and Nertz.



This is my friend Brian. He has an awesome beard.




My buddy Abigail played with me all night. She brought me every single toy in the living room! I guess she wanted to make sure I didn't get bored. :)



On Saturday, Daddy went to Cincinnati to go to cousin Rachel's wedding. Here he is holding baby Joshua. Mom and I stayed home and I wasn't feeling very good. I have had a diaper rash and am teething(what's new. right?). The picture below is what I looked like for most of the day. All I wanted to do was lay next to mommy.



On Sunday, we went to Six Flags! I got to float in the lazy river and play in the wave pool. I even had a BIG wave try to get me, but I didn't mind! I had so much fun standing in the water (with Daddy's help)and splashing!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brian and Debra -

She is super beautiful! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing well.

Sadie -

Your parents are a blessing and will be friends of a lifetime to me and Mr. Brad.

May your lives continue to be as happy and blessed as I am today.

Much love - Cassie L.

The Number of People at My Party