Sunday, April 20, 2008

Congratulations Lafe and Jenn!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last month, my friends Lafe and Jenn got married. Then, they moved to Owensboro, which is only 2 hours away from us! I am so excited, because I can go see them anytime I want! Yesterday, they had a second wedding reception and me, mommy, and daddy drove down to see them. It was awesome! The other night right before bed, I figured out how to make a new sound. It is super loud and high pitched and I think it is hilarious. I decided to make sure that everyone at the reception liked it too.


In case you don't know, this is my "Aunt" Jenn. I really like to smile at her.

This is a new toy that mommy bought me for the trip. I reallly like it.






This is Lafe's daddy. I really liked to snuggle him and play with his beard.




0 comments:

The Number of People at My Party