Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm a sick bug

Tuesday, March 11, 2008




So I haven't been feeling too good.

I started to act weird on Saturday and Mom and Dad thought my teeth were hurting. On Sunday, I started to run a little temperature and just wanted to cuddle with someone.
On Monday, I went to preschool and seemed fine, but when mommy picked me up, I cried the whole way home and all through dinner. Mommy took my temp again and I was definitely getting sick.
I got to stay home with Daddy today and he took me to the doc. I have an owey in both of my ears! I also have some gunk in my chest and nose. I get to start on some medicine and I sure hope I feel better.

Oh yeah, I weigh almost 18lbs now!

1 comments:

Holly said...

4 more pounds Sadie and you'll weigh as much as the nearly two year old Ivy! Wow! I love this kind of sleeping!

The Number of People at My Party