Friday, August 3, 2007

The Final Countdown

Friday, August 3, 2007
I don't mean the bad 80's song, I mean until Sadie is here! We talked to Dr. Bradford yesterday and he said we will be induced by 39 weeks at the latest. That means we only have about 11 weeks left! WHEW! We have some work to do!
Starting at 32 weeks, I will be doing weekly stress tests to see how things are going and to see if we will need to do a cesarean, earlier induction, etc.
It is exciting to have such a small countdown...we can't wait to meet her!

1 comments:

MamaBear said...

Hey there! Just dropped by your site to say a quick hello .. I really enjoyed meeting you today and look forward to following Sadie's progress. Prayers for an uneventful, uncomplicated rest of your pregnancy! ~Sheryl~

The Number of People at My Party